This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
The content listed below is not accessible because of the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There could be some aspects of contrast that do not meet the required minimums, 3:1, with respect to the adjacent colors of the background of the section of the website in question. [126.96.36.199 Non-textual contrast]
- There could be some non-textual elements not labeled correctly [2.5.3 Label in the name] and [4.1.2 Function name and value]
- Search engines search automatically without the need to order any action by the user [3.2.2 When receiving entries]
- There may be some texts in another language that are not correctly labeled [3.1.2 Language of the parts]
- There could be specific editing code errors on a website. [4.1.1 Processing]
- Disproportionate load
It does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
There may be PDF office files or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although it has been tried to ensure that most of them do comply with it.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- This statement was prepared on January 21, 2023.
- The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
- The Accessibility Declaration has been revised and updated in January 2023.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Transmit other difficulties of access to the content
- Make any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the contact form on this website or through the phone number (+34) 680 70 41 39.
You can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, paragraph 4
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements by imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for Accessible Information, it must be specified, with all clarity, the facts, reasons and request that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the electronic headquarters (https://sede.red.gob.es/procedimientos/quejas-y-suggestions), and will be received and processed by the Information Systems area of Red.es.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision adopted has not been agreed with, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. A claim may also be initiated in the event that the period of twenty working days has elapsed without having received a response.
The claim can be filed through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as in the rest of the options contained in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. Complaints will be received and dealt with by the General Subdirectorate of Inspection of Services of the Ministry.